Netgear Orbi provides the best solution for people facing slow speed and low range wifi issues. Orbi creates a network by covering each and every corner of office / home. Orbi is created by same company Netgear which is well known for creating best wifi routers, modems and network switches.
Setting up Netgear Orbi is very easy and can be done by following steps –
- First you need to get the cable connection from the isp modem to the orbi satellite.Then you need to open your browser and type The default IP http://192.168.1.1.
- Now you will get the orbi setup page for further steps follow onscreen instructions.
- You need to sync your router to the orbi satellite to make the connection.
- Move your orbi router to the desired place and wait for the led light to get stable.
- While setting up your Netgear Orbi router you can update firmware also if you get the notification.
- Do not unplug orbi while setting up or performing firmware update.
Note : The said and password orbi router will be same as you will setup on the screen so please write it down for future use. You can reset your router anytime you feel there is a problem or if you forgot your password.